Monday, November 14, 2016

What info do you need when you're deciding whether or not to attend an event?

Hey folks, 

I finally put together a form people can use to submit events. It got me thinking: what information, besides the usual vital What When Where type stuff, do you need in order to determine if you can attend an event? 

I try to include wheelchair accessibility information and sometimes details on the bathroom situation (single stall, unisex, changing table available, etc), but I don't always know the venue. If the content of the event seems to call for it, I specify if alcohol will be present, and if there are any age restrictions for attendees. What other things should I ask about? What would be helpful for you to know?

You can answer in the comments here, or email me at activerva@gmail.com. 

Kat

No comments:

Post a Comment